Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The Hamilton Blues Lovers Turns 8 Years Old Today!


A word from Lou, our blogger:

It's been eight years since I first posted an ad online about a new organisation called the Hamilton Blues Lovers. Originally only a social group, it later evolved into a web and social media presence (BlogTwitterFacebookYouTubeweekly e-mail newsletter and more).

This year has been wonderful.  There was the usual incredible local music. Not only did we add a new Instagram page but our mascot Trebleclef got his own Facebook page too!

I'm looking forward to many more years of covering our amazing local music scene!

Before I go, I'd like to say a special thank you to my wife Linda for all of her support.  I LOVE YOU SWEETIE!


Links: BeatlesMore Beatles Stories, Video above courtesy of LeMusicFox

Previous (New Smoke Wagon Blues Band CD) - - - Next (Videos: Andre Bisson Cover the Beatles)

No comments:

Post a Comment