The Fred Eaglesmith Show Comes to Hamilton on April 8th!

The Fred Eaglesmith Show Comes to Hamilton on April 8th!
Click pic to find out how to enter to win tix!

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The Hamilton Blues Lovers Turns 8 Years Old Today!


A word from Lou, our blogger:

It's been eight years since I first posted an ad online about a new organisation called the Hamilton Blues Lovers. Originally only a social group, it later evolved into a web and social media presence (BlogTwitterFacebookYouTubeweekly e-mail newsletter and more).

This year has been wonderful.  There was the usual incredible local music. Not only did we add a new Instagram page but our mascot Trebleclef got his own Facebook page too!

I'm looking forward to many more years of covering our amazing local music scene!

Before I go, I'd like to say a special thank you to my wife Linda for all of her support.  I LOVE YOU SWEETIE!


Links: BeatlesMore Beatles Stories, Video above courtesy of LeMusicFox

Previous (New Smoke Wagon Blues Band CD) - - - Next (Videos: Andre Bisson Cover the Beatles)

No comments:

Post a Comment