Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Remembering Maria da Luz Pinto 1921-2020

A message from Lou, our blogger:

Today, September 1, 2021 my beloved maternal grandmother, Maria da Luz Pinto would have turned 100 years old. Unfortunately, she passed away on December 13, 2020 from COVID complications. I miss her every day.

Maria da Luz was born in Portugal and had a hard life in her early years. She lived in poverty, raising five children, a lot of that time on her own. Despite all this, grandma was always one of the happiest people around. I remember her playfulness and how wonderfully fun she was. Grandma is a big part of the man I have become.

I will miss her beautiful smile and her childlike sense of fun.


Previous (Play Music on Your Porch Day Videos) - - - Next (Glen Gratto Passes)

No comments:

Post a Comment