Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Hamilton Country Artist George Belmore Passes


It is with sadness that we announce the passing of Hamilton Country Artist George Bellmore. He passed away on Sunday, September 3, 2023. Our condolences to his family, friends and fans.

He was an important  member of many groups such as North Of Memphis (Elvis Tribute), the Ray Darren Band and a few others.

Social Media Reaction

George Bakhuis (Neon Moon)
It is with heavy heart that I have to say my cousin George Belmore passed into the arms of the heavenly angels this morning. Widely known in the musical industry. He will be sorely missed by friends, family and fans. RIP George!!!

John Chris Ford

RIP George Belmore. 

You were one of Canada's top Country guitar pickers. And will be remembered that way forever..

You gave me my first start this business... from stage to studio.

Thank you for always encouraging me to keep growing. And always telling me how proud you were of me.... means more now than ever!

I was lucky enough to sit down with George Belmore and Sheila just a few months ago... we caught up and had some good laughs.... and some great times... 

You will be truly missed my friend. 

Ron Griffin

Rest in peace George Belmore . I first met George 37 years ago at the Stampede Corral. Little did I know then that not only I but my son as well would have the pleasure of getting to know him and jamming on many occasions.  You will be truly missed brother .

Links: Ray Darren BandVideo above courtesy of  George Belmore


Previous

No comments:

Post a Comment