Thursday, November 29, 2018

Hamilton Blues Lovers Turns 10 Today!


This year marks the 10th anniversary of the Hamilton Blues Lovers! On November 29, 2008, Lou, our blogger advertised a new organization dedicated to the local music scene. The rest is local music history.

It has been a spectacular 10 years. Here are some highlights:
A word from Lou:
I want to thank my beautiful wife Linda for all her help and support for all these years. I LOVE YOU! I'd also like to thank our sponsors, the incredibly talented local musicians and all the new friends I've made as a result of the HBL. HERE'S TO ANOTHER 10!


Links: Led Zeppelin, More Led Zeppelin Stories, Video above courtesy of  zoso8t0

Previous (New Brian Vollmer - of Helix - Solo Album) - - - Next (News Roundup: Marlon Chaplin, Rose Cousins, Cartoons, more)

No comments:

Post a Comment