Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Throwback Thursday! Tom Wilson Edition!


Picture courtesy of Ron Ferroni of Steelore-Hamilton Rock History 1970’s to 2010’s

Links: Florida RazorsVideo above courtesy of I Don't Wanna Cry

-----------





-----------

Lou, our blogger goes down memory lane: 
I remember seeing the mighty Junkhouse live for the first time in the late 90's at a festival in Spencer Smith Park, Burlington. The guys played a then-unreleased tune called Lean on Your Peers and I was really blown away by it and looked forward to hearing it on CD. Unfortunately, the band broke up not that long after.

A while later, I discovered the track on Blackie and the Rodeo Kings' 1999 album, Kings of Love and was grateful that this amazing song finally saw the light of day. Years after, I managed to experience a reformed Junkhouse rock the tune live again.


Previous (New Pete Temple and the Cornerstones Album) - - - Next (Sue Foley Wins 2 Austin Music Awards)

No comments:

Post a Comment