Wednesday, October 18, 2017

CONGRATS! Waterloo's Juneyt Wins Toronto Independent Music Award

Picture courtesy of Juneyt's Facebook page
On Friday, October 13 at Revival in Toronto, talented Waterloo musician, Juneyt won in the Best Instrumental or Classical  category of the 2017 Toronto Independent Music Awards



Links: JuneytMore Juneyt StoriesVideo above courtesy of Canadian Tesla Technical Museum

He had the following to say on his Facebook page:
It’s an amazing feeling and I'm so blessed to share this news with all of you.

I am incredibly proud & lucky to call this beautiful region, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge & Guelph, my home...
I love each and every one of you, you all mean so much to me. I can’t thank you enough for your support, I have so much to look forward to, stay tuned
CONGRATS!

Here's a complete list of winners. Local artists are bolded.


Previous  (Paul James Band Videos) - - - Next (Gord Downie Passes)

No comments:

Post a Comment