Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Sue Foley (artist signed to Waterdown's Stony Plain Records) Earns 2023 Blues Music Award + Full Winners List

Sue Foley, an Ottawa Blueswoman signed to Waterdown's Stony Plain Records was the only Canadian to take home a Blues Music Award (specifically The Koko Taylor Award) at the ceremony on May 11, 2023in Memphis.

This was her reaction on Facebook:

Thank you to The Blues Foundation and to blues fans everywhere for your continued love and support. I am proud to be known as a traditional blues artist, and any way I can have my name associated with the great Koko Taylor is good for me. 

⭐️ 💗👍🙏

Thanks to our team; my band, Jon Penner and Corey Keller, Michele Gare, Stony Plain RecordsAtomic Music Group, RPM Talent, and our publicists Mark Pucci and Eric Alper.

We call this a hat trick up in Canada!

Below is a complete list of winners:

No comments:

Post a Comment