Monday, July 17, 2023

Ancaster Musician Paul Vasilak Passes


It is with sadness that we announce the passing of Ancaster musician, hairstylist and photographer Paul Vasilak. He passed away on Friday, July 14, 2023 due to a motorcycle crash. Our condolences to his family, friends and fans.

Click here for the Hamilton Spectator story.

Social Media Reaction

Laura Cole

You were one of a kind, Paully.💔 A friendship unmatched. The love, support and encouragement you’ve given me over the years will be carried out through my entire life. You’ve always reminded me of how proud you were of me, and I’d always remind you of how proud I was of you. I’m absolutely devastated that you’re gone. I am heartbroken that I can’t call you for a pep talk, launch another rocket with you, play pinball together, play music together- those are all memories I’ll cherish. We made a lot of those in our time together. Another hole punched in my heart. I miss you already. 

Til we meet again, 😔 I can’t believe I’m writing this.. 

Rest in Paradise, Paully. 

Give CBT and Bob a hug for me.

Matt Paxton

Rest in Peace, Paul Vasilak

Thank you for all the support and inspiration and songs. You were one of a kind. I hope you and Bob are jamming and laughing together.  

Links: CaretakersMore Caretakers StoriesVideo above courtesy of TheCaretakersProject

Links: Matt PaxtonMore Matt Paxton Stories, Greg PrestonVideo above courtesy of Jay Lolli


Previous (Blues Blast Music Awards Nominations) - - - Next (Living Blues Awards)

No comments:

Post a Comment