Friday, April 20, 2018

News Roundup (Jeannie Ingrassia Passes, Terra Lightfoot w Jim Cuddy, Brodie Dakin, Harbourtown Sound, Bev Munro Passes)


It is with sadness that we announce the passing of Jeannie Ingrassia, an integral member of the Guitar Clinic in Hamilton. She passed away on April 11, 2018. Our condolences to her friends and family.

We are currently looking for a picture of Jeannie to post here. Please email us at blueshamilton@gmail.com if you have one to send to us.



Lily Sazz (Cootes Paradise)
When I took my first band there to rehearse 4 days a week as we prepared to launch, she wouldn't accept any payment until we'd had our first gig. That was just the beginning of many years of friendship, support and encouragement. I was always super happy to see her whenever we connected.
Chris Church (former employee)
The guitar clinic was my first job when I was 17 fixing amps and pedals Jeannie was super nice to me always she had a wicked sense of humour she always made sure I had a good lunch to eat.. at Rosas bakery. She was a warm intelligent woman who did not take any shit I will miss her. She was a super nice person everyone who worked at the clinic had respect for her everyone liked her. She was a mom to all of us guys that worked there at the time. R.I.P
Jason Colavecchia (Smoke Wagon Blues Band)
Jeannie allowed me to make payments over a year to help me pay for my 1st six string F-bass. Without that help, I would not have evolved into the musician I am today.
Christina Ingrassia (daughter)
She loved the people that came through the door of the Clinic, & she really did enjoy helping people, she was a true music lover; music all the time, at home, in the car. She was even singing & groovin' right up until the end.

    News

    Local
      Canada

      No comments:

      Post a Comment